General terms and conditions
§1 Validity vis-à-vis entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) „Consumer“ in the sense of these terms and conditions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that can be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations concerning the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed via our website www.wirtanzen-tanzpaedagogik.com.
(2) In case of conclusion of the contract the contract is concluded with
We dance – dance pedagogy
Christine Schütte, Rolandstr. 38, 52070 Aachen, Germany
comes into effect.
(3) The presentation of the goods on our website does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet store, the following provisions shall apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by entering the order in the order form and submitting it.If we determine during the processing of your order that the products you ordered are not available, you will be informed of this by e-mail. A contract for the unavailable goods is not concluded. We sell our goods exclusively to end consumers who have reached the age of 18 and only in customary quantities.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet store: We store the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at www.wirtanzen-tanzpaedagogik.com.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance, this is done by bank transfer or PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(4) If the payment is not followed up, the consumer will be reminded of the payment in the first step. If no payment is received even after this reminder, we reserve the right to issue reminders, including reminder fees.
(5) Shipping costs per order and delivery address, regardless of the order value:
a) We charge a one-time flat shipping fee of 4.75€ for each order within Germany. For single cards we charge a flat shipping fee of 1,90€.
b) to Austria, the Netherlands, Belgium, France or Switzerland we charge a flat rate of 8,50€ for each delivery.
c) Shipping costs to other countries please ask.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description or order form, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment.
(2) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, we will not ship the goods before receipt of payment.
§5 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the statutory warranty provisions shall apply.
§7 Copyright and trademarks
The entire content of the website, including text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sounds, illustrations and software is our property or that of our related companies, licensees and/or content providers. This content is protected by copyright and other laws. Their use is only permitted with our express consent. All trademarks used on the website are our trademarks unless otherwise indicated. These may not be used without our prior written consent.
§8 Applicable law
The contractual relationship with you is governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. The application of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded.
§9 Right of revocation
Right of revocation
You can cancel your contract within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, e-mail) or – if you have received the goods before the deadline – revoke. The period begins after receipt of this instruction in writing, but not before receipt of the goods by the consignee (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before fulfillment of our information obligations pursuant to Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 paragraph 1 and 2 EGBGB and our obligations under § 312g paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient to send the cancellation in time using the form at the end of the document. The use of the form is not mandatory.
The revocation is to be addressed to:Wir tanzen – Tanzpädagogik, Christine Schütte, Rolandstr. 38, D-52070 Aachen, e-mail: email@example.com
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have to refund you the payments, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheaper standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss of value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling with you that is not necessary for the examination of the condition, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
End of the cancellation policy
§10 Contractual regulation regarding the return costs in case of revocation
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
§11 Booking of training courses
(1) Registration and payment
Registration takes place exclusively via the registration form on the website www.wirtanzen-tanzpaedagogik.com. After successful booking, a confirmation and an invoice will be sent. Payment must be made in advance by bank transfer or PayPal. Only after receipt of payment there is a claim to participation. Payment for the training will be made immediately after invoicing, but no later than 14 days before the training date.
(2) Discounts Early Bird discounts are only valid if booked by the announced date and the receipt of payment is also booked by the agreed date. Several discount campaigns cannot be combined with each other.
Cancellations on the part of the participants must be made in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations up to 14 days before the training date are free of charge. In case of cancellation at a later date and or no-show of the participants, 100% of the costs will be charged. In case of cancellation of the training by „Wir tanzen“ the costs will be refunded completely. This can be due to serious reasons, illness or not reaching the minimum number of participants, all participants will be informed immediately in this case. No liability will be assumed for expenses incurred due to cancellation, such as travel expenses.
The copyright of all contents of the training is owned by Christina Berger and or Christine Schütte. All rights reserved. Further use of any kind, duplication, as well as unauthorized passing on of the contents, the script, as well as the music is strictly forbidden.
No liability is assumed for injuries, illness, personal injury, property damage or theft. All participation in training courses is at the participant’s own risk and responsibility. By registering, participants confirm that they are mentally and physically healthy and able to participate in the classes. Participants take part at their own responsibility and bear full risk themselves. Participants are aware that inattentive or incorrect performance of the exercises may have negative health consequences. Any indisposition must be reported to the instructor immediately. If there is any doubt about the health condition of the participants, this must be accompanied and clarified by medical advice before the training date.
All liability claims against „Wir tanzen“ are excluded, which may arise as health problems as a result of the training.
§12 Contract language
The contract language is exclusively German.
Should individual provisions be or become invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the legal validity of the remaining provisions of the GTC as a whole. The contracting parties undertake to agree on a provision in place of the invalid provision which comes closest to the intention of the parties and the economic purpose of the invalid provision in a permissible manner.
Status of the 12th of April 2023
Alternative Dispute Resolution pursuant to Art. 14 (1) ODR Regulation and § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can access at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odrfindest. We are not obliged or willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.